What is an internship?
An internship is a temporary commitment that allows you to acquire new skills, but also to put your knowledge into practice and develop it. It is an opportunity for young adults like you to discover and gain experience in the professional world. An internship enables you to develop a network and skills to find your first job.
Internships abroad offer an opportunity of international mobility that provides a unique intercultural experience. Mobility, be it collective or individual, is often perceived as a turning point in life, as this experience abroad allows you to discover and exchange outside of your daily life and familiar environment!
However, an internship is not a working contract. Your internship contract is not intended to replace an employee. Internships only have a pedagogical and educational purpose! Your contract will correspond to a defined pedagogical project that will lead you to acquire professional skills and experience.
- Opportunity for any young French adult to do a 2 months internship in Germany or another European country;
- Insurance and travel expenses covered by the volunteering program;
- Monthly income;
- An internship agreement will be signed between the following parties:
- the volunteer
- the host organization abroad
- Pangera e.V. as the sending organization
Guidance throughout the internship
An internship abroad may seem like a big challenge, but you won’t be alone!
- There will be supervisors to support you during your stay abroad. You will be in contact with a representative of the host organization and with one of us, so that you will always have someone to contact if any problem occurs.
Who can take part?
- You are between 18 and 30 years old, you are looking for a professional project and you don’t know exactly what you want to do.
Or you already know in which field you would like to work and you would like to get acquainted with a profession.
- You want to live an experience abroad, gain work experience and you have a lot of motivation!
We do not require any diploma, training course or language skills to participate in international mobility!